The CLOEMC VI project is based on the EU Directive 89/48/EEC. The main objective of the project is to promote the basic idea of the Directive in terms of mutual recognition of managerial qualifications in construction at EU level.
The publication of the Construction Managers' Library (CML), which is a compendium of innovative management knowledge in the construction sector, is intended to promote dialogue on the adaptation of the different educational profiles to the needs of the labour market.
So far, 32 manuals (produced in CLOEMC phases I to V) have been written. In CLOEMC VI, the following topics will be addressed:
– M33: DESIGN AND EXECUTION OF FACADES FOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS,
– M34: DIGITAL TWIN IN CONSTRUCTION,
– M35: URBAN MINING IN CONSTRUCTION,
– M36: ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF EARTHQUAKES AND MINING FOR CONSTRUCTIONS MANAGERS,
– M37: LOGISTICS IN CONSTRUCTION,
– M38: GREEN TECHNOLOGY FOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS,
– M39: TALENT MANAGEMENT AND FUTURE COMPETENCES OF CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS.